Yesterday I decided to work on the updates and changes to iowanorth.ca that I'd been mapping out and planning for some time. With a bit of technical assistance I learned how to and succeeded in imbedding this blog into my website. Trust me ... managing this blog is WAY easier than the cumbersome way I was doing it before.
In the process I discovered that my router was on its last legs. How did I discover this? I had the changes made to the website and was ready to publish it ...
It seemed to be taking a long time to upload ...
and a little longer ...
still waiting ...
A really long time later it was finally done!
Today, I will be purchasing and installing a new router.
Much easier indeed! The whole process of writing something, having to reformat the webpage, upload the new webpage, etc. was a big part of the reason in the past that I didn't keep up my personal sites.
ReplyDeleteI like the new design, and the embedded blog fits right in. Nice work!
Thanks!! I LOVE that you give me feedback!
ReplyDeleteOK, love the new look and the embedded blog! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI don't read the blogs regularly but checked in on yours today. I like it!!
ReplyDelete